Just watched the Fantastic 4. Haha. Ok la. Quite nice. The so-called Fireboy is superb!!! And he has nice bods. Lovelove!
Saw Lee Shyuan, Hui Qi and Sheila at TM too. That was the 1st time I saw her in school U. Damn sud. Jealous. SAJC leh. Ours? =x Nvm. I still think that Meridian rocks! Heh.
WEIJIAN!!! DERRICK!!! I'm gonna vote for him man! I loveeeeeeee his voice and his super boyish cute face. Oops. Do I sound like some bian tai auntie? Damnit la. Haha.
Okay PPL!! Tmr I'm bringin a very kuku camera to school. Just to finish up the 6 shots. Cannot waste you see. Haha. Okk. Dont laugh at me k.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
10:09 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand